Friday, May 13, 2005

 
Oh my aching head. It feels like somebody dumped Nebraska on it.

No it's not what you're thinking. I'm not hungover although I did drink last night. I went to the U-2 concert and sat mega close to the stage. Unfortunately, I didn't bring ear plugs and 12 hrs later my ears are still ringing. I'm at the age where I need to take ear plugs to concerts and apparently also at the age where I can't remember to bring them.

Anyway the concert was awesome, save the usual Bono lecturing of us on all of his myopic world views. Maybe that's why he wears them wiggy glasses. Political myopia.

Spare me the lecture on people having the right to be free when you didn't want Iraqis to be free you Lear Jet Liberal numbskull.

As the book says "shut up and sing."

Besides the music is much more inspirational for your message than your speaking is.

After the show, the Modelchic and I went to the Matchbox on Ogden. It's one of my favorite haunts and it's tiny. She liked it even though it was madd crowded. For a change the two bartending bitches were nice to me. Probably because when the Modelchic is with me I command respect.

More on the Modelchic later.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]