Thursday, January 27, 2005

 
I haven't waxed rhapsodic about my social life of late but I'm going to wait to mock the Democrats anti propaganda bill for later. Speaking of later I owe you folks a royal reaming of both the Chicago Cub and Bear each of which needs to suck me into a coma. That would be the only sucking for moi of late which leads me back to the social life.

I find I'm once again "out there." I don't know where there is. I just know that if you're married you're not "there" which must mean you're here.

People in relationships always say don't go there. Maybe I went there and now I'm out there. I'm out there because I have a penchant for dating younger, very attractive women. And as somebody told me. Younger women "have too many options."

So I'm out there. It's not so bad out there. I was here and miserable so I filed for divorce. Of course, even though it's not too bad out there and I opted to go out there it would still be nice to find somebody out there so that we would both be here.

I'm not averse to dating "grown up women". In fact I'd prefer it. It's just that in some cruel darwinian fashion, most of the "grown up woman" are not out there. The smart, funny, good looking ones got snapped up by Darwinian men when they were out there. Maybe I'm just in the wrong neighborhood out there.

And so the search continues. In Starbux, at my gym, at the convent. I might start going to child birthing classes. I read that there are a lot of women there.

If I ever figure out how to post pictures on this sucker I'll start sharing the social life with cyberspace. I guess I better have my dates sign a release.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]