Sunday, December 12, 2004

 
It is alive.

Yes, I am back after a looooooooooooooong hiatus.

Since I last scrivened the Red Sox won a world series, I'm finally legally divorced and Bush was re-elected. The Democrats and their liberal followers have been running around screaming about stealing Ohio and how we're going to all be converted to Christianity.

And there was much rejoicing.

Those liberal dopes really need to lighten up. Bush is going to be gone in 4 years. Of course he'll be replaced by another Republican barring a bad economy or middle east disaster. But the next Repub (Rudy anyone?) might not be so high on the US inquisition. In the meantime, mandatory National Sunday services will commence today at 1200 pm. Failure to attend will mean your names is put on a watchlist at the Homeland Security Department. And when you pray, pray like you mean it.

The Red Sox winning means the Cub did not.

And there was much sorrow.

Also I want to give a shout out to my good friend T. She's the second funniest person in our relationship that I know. More on her in future posts. If I marry her I could become Mr. T. Oy.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]