Sunday, October 26, 2003

 
Ahhh an extra hour of sleep. I'm up early thanks to the end of daylight savings time. More time to think deep thoughts for your dining and dancing pleasure. The Bears play the equally pathetic Lions today. I need to find a hobby so as not to watch this game. Anybody with some suggestions should email me at Addisonst@aol.com and entitle the post Get a Life.

Being anti American is bad for your political health. At least that's the case in Germany where a bad economy and taunting Uncle Samuel has destroyed Gerhard Schroeder's approval rating.

And he's not gonna get an invite to the ranch in Crawford anytime soon either. I guess it's a case of Schroeder being Bush Whacked. Sorry. I couldn't resist.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]